Galaxy S3 Mini
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has been one of the most successful selling handset. With specs so high, its no surprise that it has sold more than 10 million units worldwide. Of course not everyone wants such a high end smartphone nor a screen this big.
This is why Samsung is launching the Galaxy SIII Mini. The SGS3 Mini will give the users (almost)the same premium device at around half the cost.
At a 1Ghz processor with 1Ghz Ram and Jelly Bean specs are looking pretty good keeping in view its meant for the mid range price.
- Dimensions: 121.55 x 63 x 9.85 mm, 111.5 g
- Display: 4″ 16M-color WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core processor, Mali-400MP GPU, 1GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean); TouchWiz UX
- Memory: 16 GB of inbuilt storage, microSD card slot (up to 32 GB)
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto-focus, face and smile detection; 720p (1280 x 720) video recording at 30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, stereo Bluetooth 3.0, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, stereo FM radio with RDS, NFC
- Misc: built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, Swype text input.
- Release date: November – December 2012
For a size estimate see the picture below: